Daniela works with national and multinational companies, handling ordinary and extraordinary tax matters. She developed extensive experience in transfer pricing and the drafting of all related documentation, assisting her clients both with managing ongoing compliance, as well as all court and out-of-court proceedings, thereafter.
She has developed specific expertise in individual taxation, including estate taxes, and “protections for vulnerable persons”.
She works with non-profits, especially those with a cultural focus.
Daniela has long had an interest in “social responsibility”, beginning with her thesis on Ethical Finance and Corporate Social Responsibility. Ms D’Ignazio is a member of the Public Utility, Social Services, and Nonprofit Organisation Committee of the Association of Qualified Accountants and Accountancy Experts of Milan. She has spoken at a number of conferences on the issue of non-profit taxation.
She serves on the Board of Statutory Auditors for medium- to large-scale businesses, and has been tasked with statutory auditing of company books.
She is a licensed mediator with the “ACB Dispute Resolution, S.r.l.” Mediation Entity.
Daniela joined Bracchetti Calori & Associates in 2006, became an associate in 2011, after having worked in a first-tier company appraisal firm that also handled initial-public-offering issues.
– Born in Atri in 1978
– Degree with honours from the Business Administration Department of the Università degli Studi dell’Aquila
– Erasmus Exchange Program through the University of Central Lancashire – Preston (Great Britain)
– Post-graduate specialisation course in Corporate Finance and Management Control – Il Sole 24ORE
– Member of the Association of Qualified Accountants and Accountancy Experts of Milan since 2007
– Member of Register of Auditors since 2007
– Languages: English and French