Carmelo has specific expertise in tax and corporate matters. He gained significant experience in direct taxes, VAT, and transfer-pricing and tax litigation issues over the course of his career.
Carmelo sits on the Board of Statutory Auditors of a number of industrial, pharmaceutical, and other businesses.
He has worked with the firm since 2009.
– Born in Taurianova in 1977
– Undergraduate degree in Bank Administration at the University of Messina in 2003
– Post-graduate specialisation course in Tax Law at the IPSOA Training Academy
– Member of the Association of Qualified Accountants and Accountancy Experts of Milan since 2011
– Member of the Register of Auditors 2011
– Languages: English