Roberto is a founding member of the Firm. In his professional practice – starting in 1965 – Mr Bracchetti has handled corporate and business matters including reorganisations (mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs), contract matters (licensing agreements, acquisition and conveyance of equity interests, assignment of business branches, etc.). Mr Bracchetti has also provided tax advice, with a particular focus on international and tax-planning issues, as well as litigation and corporate consulting (Consob regulations, acquisition of treasury shares, stock options, etc.), consulting and assistance for tax litigation, as well as for bankruptcy proceedings.
From 1970 to 1982, he was an Assistant Professor on the Faculty of Accountancy at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, first for Prof. Tommaso Zerbi, and later for Prof. Gilberto Mazza. He has been a member of the Association of Qualified Accountants’ Committee on “Codification of Accounting Principles”.
His education and professional training, together with his foreign-language ability, have been the hallmarks of his legal practice, allowing him to provide support for extraordinary operations and contract matters for foreign companies and other entities.
He has held a wide range of roles from bankruptcy trustee to receiver to liquidator in a number of cases with the Court of Milan. He has also served as a privately retained and court-appointed expert in arbitrated disputes.
He holds a number of positions on boards and as a member of the Supervisory Board for businesses with a focus on sales, insurance, finance, real estate, and metallurgy, on both a national and international level, including with publicly traded companies.
– Born in Milan in 1939
– Higher Certificate of Education at Oxford University
– Degree with a Bachelor’s of Science in Economics (with a focus on Applied Economics) from the London School of Economics
– Degree in Economics and Business from the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan
– Member of the Association of Qualified Accountants and Accountancy Experts of Milan since 1966
– Member of the Register of Auditors since it was founded
– Languages: English and French