Corporate and Contract Law
The firm provides support to its clients in the following corporate-law matters:
• Board and Assembly resolutions;
• Purchases of treasury stock;
• Extraordinary capital operations including increase, devaluations, etc.
• Drafting of statutory and consolidated financial statements;
• Creation of reports to be issued by governance entities;
• Opinions on business-law matters.
A large part of our professional operations is focused on corporate and contract law, specifically:
• Licenses, know-how contracts;
• Patent assignment,
• Service contracts, cost-sharing agreements, etc.